Event CategoriesThe Mumbai Customs Half Marathon will be conducted in three categories i.e.
- Aqua Run - 21 Kms (Timed Run)
- Terra Run - 10 Kms (Timed Run)
- Aero Run - 05 Kms
Age CategoriesEvent is open for all. Minimum age limit is 12 years for 5 Kms, 16 years for 10 Kms and 18 years for 21 Kms.
These are different age categories for 21 Kms run ...
|Open||18-45 yrs||18-40 yrs|
|Veteran||45-55 yrs||40-50 yrs|
|Senior Veteran||55 yrs and above||50 yrs and above|
The age categories for 10 Kms run are same as 21Kms, except that the starting age for Open category is 16 years instead of 18 years.
|21 Km Run||3 Men and 3 Women||3 Men and 3 Women||3 Men and 3 Women|
|10 Km Run||3 Men and 3 Women||3 Men and 3 Women||3 Men and 3 Women|
|5 Km Run||No prizes.||No prizes.||No prizes.|
Route & Race VenueRace Venue: Heritage area of South Mumbai starting at New Customs House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai
Holding Area: Holding area for the race is R Kamani Marg and the access is from the north end of the road
Race Route: Please refer to the Route Map section for detailed map!
Race Start Timings:
21 Kms Run : Start Time 6:15 am
10 Kms Run : Start Time 5:45 am
5 Kms Fun Run : Start Time 7:30 am
Race Cut off Time: 9:15 am
After this time, all the runners will finish on their own and will not be eligible for certificates and prizes
This race meets the following qualifying criteria for leading national running events:
- The race is being conducted under the aegis of:
- Athletics Federation of India
- Maharashtra Athletic Association
- Bombay City District Amateur Athletics Association
- Timings will be uploaded on the event website within 24 hours of the race completion.
- Course distance is measured using GPS devices with 3% margin.